If you don’t want to be a consistent losing player then you should hold fast on to the Online Poker Strategy. You will find many people (often found at Sit and Go’s) who don’t know how to use Internet Poker Strategy and who play Internet Poker just for the fun of it. They enjoy the received intellectual stimulus and also the opportunity to interact socially. If you want to build money, do not care for the provided social interaction and are playing for profit reasons then games should be played against those found in these games.
A hard-nosed strategy is needed if you want to propagate at internet poker game. Following are some easy tips to defeat these Sit and Go leisure lovers and build money by taking their hard earned cash.
• The most important part of playing internet poker is to settle and play in position. It’s profitable if you have the opportunity to act last as it’s very important to have position on the competition. If you want the chance to act after all the competition then you should play a large percentage of your hands in position.
• If you have hands like KK, AA, AK and maybe AK then you could play these hands out of position. You can play more loose if you are in a later position as one can raise regularly with suitable two gapers (5-7 or 9-7) or connected cards.
• One thing seen most of the time is that the hand AK is misplayed a lot. If one is in early position and raises with AK, picks up three to four callers, then the hand is over if he misses the flop. One should give it up if one doesn’t flop well to it. You should not call all your money with hands like AK and AQ in preflop. One should see the flop and luckily it might improve the hand.
• It’s a nice feeling when one flops a very high player in blinds but the blinds should be played well. One should stop playing trash as money which antes up in blind is not yours. It usually happens that many people very easily lose all their money if a slow playing of a big hand is done by someone.
• You need to steal more blinds if more players get knocked out. For e.g. shove all the chips in the middle if there are five or less than five players in the table and you are low on chips. The money is at top three and People want to get into the top three. So, they would not want to lose their chips as they would get tight.
• If the table is short, then you should raise more. People with ace rag would raise only once and wouldn’t think much about re-raising with these hands. That’s where late position can be played aggressively.
In most cases, the best way to develop your strategic game is to critique your current standard of play honestly. Check out our article on Poker Self-Assessment to analyse your game today.